Looking for new members.....please contact Tom Barribault at 899-6736 or if you know any of the other members please talk to them.
The Conservation Commission, under the direction of the Selectboard, oversees management of properties owned by the Town. In addition, they are available for conducting studies, applying for grants, and providing input for the various Boards in regards to the natural resources within Jericho. The Conservation Commission meets the 4th Wednesday of every month.
Minutes for the Conservation Commission will be posted once approved. The minutes posted will be for the calendar year, a copy of all previous minutes are kept in the Town Clerks office.
Announcement: Planned Village University session.....for more information click here
- Tom Baribault, Chair, term expires 2018
- Mary Neighbours, term expires 2018
- Laura Vallett, term expires 2018
- vacant, term expires 2018
- Allaire Diamond, term expires 2019
- Tucker Shaw, term expires 2019
- Ann Kroll Lerner, term expires 2020
- Karina Dailey, term expires 2020
- Peter Gray, term expires 2020
The Town of Jericho & the Conservation Commission has had the opportunity to gather high-quality information on its natural resources over the last several years. Below are links to many of these documents:
Tree planting and care brochures below:
List of all Documents